Effective Date: 7/10/2023
Welcome to Smarter Coaching LLC. These Terms of Service govern your access to and use of the website www.smartercoachingllc.com and any services, features, or content provided by us through the Website. By accessing or using the Website or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access or use the Website or Services.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the Website or Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms. If you are accessing or using the Website or Services on behalf of an entity, you further represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms.
- Intellectual Property The Website and Services, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, software, and other materials, are owned by or licensed to us and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works of any portion of the Website or Services without our prior written consent.
- User Content You may have the ability to submit, post, or transmit content through the Website or Services (“User Content”). By submitting, posting, or transmitting User Content, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such User Content in any media.
You are solely responsible for any User Content you submit, post, or transmit through the Website or Services, and you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant us the rights specified in these Terms.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to review, monitor, or remove User Content at our sole discretion, without prior notice or liability.
- Prohibited Conduct When using the Website or Services, you agree not to:
a. Violate any applicable laws or regulations; b. Infringe upon the rights of any third party, including intellectual property rights; c. Engage in any fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity; d. Interfere with or disrupt the Website or Services or servers or networks connected to the Website or Services; e. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website or Services, user accounts, or computer systems; f. Transmit any viruses, malware, or other harmful code; g. Use the Website or Services for any commercial purposes without our prior written consent; h. Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity; i. Collect or store personal information of other users without their consent; j. Use any automated means or scripts to access the Website or Services, or harvest or scrape data from the Website or Services without our prior written consent.
- Termination We may terminate or suspend your access to the Website or Services, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. Upon termination, these Terms will also terminate, and you will no longer have the right to access or use the Website or Services. The provisions of these Terms that by their nature should survive termination shall survive, including but not limited to, provisions regarding intellectual property, disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimers The Website and Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not warrant that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure, or that any defects or errors will be corrected.
- Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall we be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Website or Services.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms, the Website, or Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
- Modifications We reserve the right to modify or revise these Terms at any time, and such modifications will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. Your continued use of the Website or Services after the posting of any modifications constitutes your acceptance of the revised Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please print or save a copy of these Terms for your records.
Last updated: 7/10/2023